- Articles on the profession in student newspapers at universities.
- Appointment of a terminology spokesperson in universities that have a translation program and those who express an interest in taking part in the development of terminology training. The group is formed by 15 spokespersons from 12 Canadian universities.
- Students hosted as part of the federal public service's Young Public Servant for a Day program, April 2004.
- Participation in a career fair at the Polyvalente Nicolas-Gatineau, October 2004.
- Presentation of the Master's in Terminology project developed by the JCTC to the Canadian Association of Schools of Translation (CAST).
The following publications were written by members of JCTC, or at their request, in the course of the Committeeâ€™s activities.
- MARESCHAL, Geneviève. “Vers un renouveau dans la formation universitaire," Circuit the OTTIAQ magazine, No. 88 (Summer 2005).
- Translation Bureau provides practicums for terminology students.
- Partnership agreement (terminology) signed by the Translation Bureau and the University of Ottawa, December 2004.
- Ongoing promotion of terminology practicums to UniversitĂ© de Montréal students.
Evaluation of university training
- Interviews with Translation Bureau terminology recruits and their coaches to evaluate the terminology training currently offered by universities.