Resources - Canadian
Canadian Professional Associations and Corporations
- Canadian Company Capabilities (CCC) – Canadian Company Capabilities is a searchable database that profiles tens of thousands of small and medium-sized Canadian companies and businesses involved in manufacturing, business services and wholesale trade.
- Directory of Canada's Trade Offices Abroad – These offices help companies that have researched and selected their target markets, providing services including market prospects, key contact search, local company information, visit information, face-to-face briefings and troubleshooting.
- Canada Business
- MDEIE (Développement économique, Innovation et Exportation Québec)
- Multilingual is the leading industry magazine for Web site globalization, international software development and language technology. Published eight times a year plus an index/resource directory, it is read by more than 15,000 people in 60 countries who have technology-based multilingual needs.
- Translation Bureau
- Language Portal of Canada
- Applied Research in Computational Linguistics (RALI)
- Centre de recherche informatique de Montréal (CRIM)
- Centre interdisciplinaire de recherches sur les activités langagières (CIRAL)
- Interactive Information Technologies – National Research Council Canada (IIT-NRC)
- Language Technologies Research Centre (LTRC)
- Ottawa Centre for Research and Innovation (OCRI)